Pages

Introduction Intervention

Friday 9 August 2013

Wow and welcome I suppose to me and my blog, my blog and I. My name is Bethany Emerton, guess the clues in the URL really, and this is my blogger and a place where I hope I record life experiences, recommendations and lots of other things. I first decided to make this as I aim to peruse a future career along the path of writing and English and I thought this would help as a confidence booster and give me a marginal insight into potential career prospects.

I can put my hands down and say that I am not the most creative and literally correct person and although I hope to a achieve a career in writing my blog may not reflect all that. So bare with me whilst I find my feet in this blogging world.

That was only a small introduction into a bit about me and what my blog should entail. Please keep reading and watching as I post.

Thank you x

1 comment

 

My Blog

I could write something witty and creative here but I'm not and I'm just going to say that my name is Bethany, I'm 15 and welcome to my blog.

Search This Blog

Tags